Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think this is gonna be my new tent
Looks good! Reminds me of the last time we met at the camping round up! Fun times!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
If you go w/ this tent or similar w/ the porch extension, keep one side a tad lower for drainage if it rains so it doesn't pool up...
nice tip
VASportsmen.com forum owner/administrator  Admin

VASportsmen's Facebook page  Buddies

Cash's Custom Calls pro staff member [Image: cashsmilie_zpsmgdyaj0s.jpeg]
did you ever get a tent tug? How do you like it if you did?
not yet, i cant decide between this one and other's they have, i kind liked the idea of a floorless tent for hunting out west, to save weight, but i know i would end up using it more here, and with copperheads and rattlesnakes abound, i am not so sure floorless is great for this area lol

(05-29-2017, 09:32 PM)Tugrivercopper Wrote: not yet, i cant decide between this one  and other's they have, i kind liked the idea of a floorless tent for hunting out west, to save weight, but i know i would end up using it more here, and with copperheads and rattlesnakes abound, i am not so sure floorless is great for this area lol

The next tent I get is going to be this:  http://www.barronettblinds.com/blind-bea...woods-camo

Transporting it won't be an issue for me. It's 7.5 feet wide, over 13 feet long and over 6.5 feet tall. Laugh if you want, if I'm going to buy something to camp in, I'm going to get something I can use for other purposes.

- GS
thats pretty cool gs!